Happy Halloween! I\’m not usually awake for the time change, and this double 1am thing is a little spooky. Not really, I\’m just trying to get in the Halloween mood. Really though, it is pretty weird.
So hey Claire, whatcha up to tomorrow? You and Trigger up for any non-scary Halloween movies? We can even watch The Nightmare Before Christmas! …Which, yes, is also sort of a Christmas movie. Two holidays with one stone? What do you say?
Here are all the things I can remember dressing up as!
- a little red caboose
- a pumpkin
- cat woman, like 3 times
- a horse (my mom actually made the costume, and I felt so bad that she spent so much time because it was so itchy that I had to take it off about 15 min into the trick-or-treating. and then be cat woman again.)
- a horse jockey (now that was a good one!)
- a weird mismatched-clothes girl (Moe, Michelle, and I had to improvise … we wanted candy!!!)
- AJ from the Backstreet Boys (Michelle draws a fine Sharpie tattoo, she does!)
- the Statue of Liberty (consisting only of the foam crown that Ney brought me from NYC and a tiny light)
Ah. That was fun. ;) So anyway, have a good Halloween everyone! Send me pictures of your costumes if you dress up, and while you\’re at it, send me your extra candy too. ;)
(Hey, look at that … it\’s 1am again! Crazy!)