One day of chemo down, four to go. And then my MONTH of fun!! Can\’t wait! Today I made a list of all the things I shall do!
- Have going away party for friends! (That\’s the Aug 14 thing. I hope I don\’t forget anyone! I have Barbie invites!! ;D)
- Go to O\’Connell yearbook signing (also Aug 14, but before the partyyy)
- Paint-your-own-pottery with Aunt Lisa
- Go to DC
- John Mayer/Maroon 5 concert (Aug 21)
- Plan Italy trip
- Get new glasses
- Go shopping
- Spend as much time with friends as possible before they all leeeave! (But Claire and I will still have each other, hurrah!)
- Play with my sister!
- Go to Aunt Ro\’s birthday party
- Maybe even go to the beach for a few days!?
If you are interested in helping me achieve these goals, that would be totally cool! We\’re gonna do everything, my friends! Life is too short! Carpe diem! Uhh.. et cetera!!
So anyway. Chemo was not bad today. Actually I felt pretty great while I was getting it, only a little sick at dinner, and pretty okay now. Works for meee. Know it will kick in more tomorrow though. But I get one of my favorite nurses this week! Wendy\’s so cool. And she lives in Charlottesville and takes classes at UVA! Neat! Well, hm. Guess that\’s all. Thrilling I know!! So thrilling I think I need a nap. See ya!